We have been preparing for this year’s WOMEX behind the scenes for a long time. Meet us at stands MOST 245 & 246 and HV 247 or one of our events:
- Join our roundtable discussion on October 20th titled Brand of The Land: listen to Balázs Weyer (Hangvető); Tino Grasselt (Tomato Production), Minna Huuskonen (Minnamurra Music Management & Agency), and Marija Vitas (World Music Association of Serbia) talk about buying, selling and promoting world music of specific cultural regions – be it Nordic or South East European.
- BALKAN:MOST Showcase: the biggest one-night celebration of Balkan music is here: on October 21st, Friday night, three highly skilled musicians will perform supported by MOST Music: Corina Sîrghi și Taraful Jean Americanu [RO], Oratnitza [BG] and Perija [MK].
- Central & Eastern European Networking Session: we will discuss the situation and role of Central and Eastern European countries during the war and how we can support Ukrainian musicians and institutions. The panel is led by András Lelkes of Hangvető.
- The Music Export Offices Networking Session: will bring together national, regional and local city level music export offices, music boards, culture and tourism bureaus, as well as non-governmental export initiatives to discuss new projects and the challenges we face. The panel is led by Balázs Weyer of Hangvető.
- Central European Reception: we will have plenty of Unikum and stories to share with you, stop by and meet us!